The Catholic High School Athletic Department and Panther Backers Club are pleased to announce the date of our 7th Annual Shrimp Boil! It will be held Friday, March 8, 2019, from 4:30 until 7:00 pm. All traffic will flow beginning at the entrance to the softball field off of Delasalle Dr and exiting onto Bank Street. The pickup point for the shrimp dinners will be at the Panther Patio.
In the past several years, this Shrimp Boil has benefited all of our sports and has contributed to:
- The parking lot between the football and baseball fields
- Improvement of the baseball batting cages
- Annual meals for all sports
- Panther Patio facility upgrades
- The lift for the gym
- Winches for basketball goals
- Volleyball equipment
- Assistance with maintenance of the football and soccer field
- Ice machines for the concession stand and training room
- Limestone for softball stands area
- Fence between softball/baseball
- Aided financially with the new track office
- Aided financially to the volleyball team
- Aided financially with visitor side bleachers at the football/soccer field
- Aided financially to buy one of the school buses
- Purchased trailer for football equipment
- New batting cage for the softball field
- New uniforms for the girls basketball team
Tickets are $15 each and will include 1lb. of shrimp along with potatoes and corn. All proceeds from the sale of the shrimp dinners will go towards CHS athletic facilities improvements. This year, the majority of the money will go toward our new track. We will be selling tickets in the front offices and all athletes will be selling tickets. The deadline to return tickets and money is Tuesday, February 12th. If your tickets are not turned in by the deadline, you will be charged for them. If there are any questions, please call Ronilaine at 337-256-5400.
We appreciate your support of the Panther Backers Shrimp Boil!!!!