2021 Homecoming Paint War Registration – HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY
Students must register by Friday, October 8, 2021 at noon, to play.
By completing this purchase, you agree that:
- you give your child permission to participate in this activity
- you grant chaperones permission to seek medical treatment for your child if needed
- you understand that the registration fee is non-refundable. If your child cannot attend due to illness or unforeseen circumstance, we cannot refund any fees as all are paid in advance.
The annual Homecoming Paint War will be held on our practice fields at 4:30PM, on Monday, October 11, 2021. Students must register no later than Friday, October 8, 2021 by 8:00 a.m., to play.
- Participants MAY leave campus at dismissal that day.
- There are no spectators allowed and we will maintain a closed campus until the event is over.
- The event should be finished by 6:00 PM.
- Must wear a plain white shirt and shorts you are willing to ruin. Girls must wear a dark tank or undershirt.
- Teams will be provided matching headbands/bandanas and white face masks.
Your entry fee includes paint and sponges. This year’s war will include multiple rounds.