2021 Summer Strength and Conditioning Program
$130.00 – $185.00
Please NOTE: If you have more than one child participating in this summer strength and conditioning program, please enter coupon code 9HTQKF68 for a 12.5% discount. Attendance is not required for students in grades 4-8. Non-athletes are welcomed to attend.
The start date for our summer program is June 7th, and the end date is July 30th for all athletes.
The summer schedule, which has been reviewed and approved by all CHS coaches, will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday for all athletes except football. Football will train Monday – Thursday. Please review this post for individual group time periods
*Summer workouts for multi-sport athletes will be geared toward the first sport played for the school year.
Please join Coach Wattigny and his coaching staff this summer for a strength and conditioning program.
Catholic High has created a unique way to ensure that all athletes will be provided the opportunity to have training at school year round. No longer should athletes need to seek outside specialists to provide strength and conditioning activity.
- 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- 9th Grade Football Players
- 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- 10th – 12th Grade Football Players
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Dance Team
- Non-Volleyball Female Athletes
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Non-Football Male Athletes
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 4th and 5th Grade Students
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 6th and 7th Grade Students
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- 8th Grade Students
- June 7th, 2021 through July 30th, 2021
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- **High School Football players will also meet on Wednesday for football related work**
- All high school athletes must participate in the summer workout program held on CHS campus. Please read **
- Elementary & Middle School students have the option to attend. Both athletes and non-athletes are encouraged to attend.
- Prices range from $130.00 – 185.00 per athlete. Families who sign up multiple students will be eligible for a discount of 12.5% per student. Please use coupon code 9HTQKF68.
- Prices vary due to sport played and length of time slot for workout.
Read about our 5 day absence policy 2021
Description of Program:
- High School summer workout program will promote unity as an athletic department. All teams will benefit from their athletes sharing the same experience, especially in the strength and conditioning field. Please read this blog post for detailed information on the coaching staff’s credentials as well as the Ochsner program being implemented.
- Middle/Elementary School summer workout program is designed for beginning the process of developing our FUTURE Catholic High School Panther athletes with what to expect when they become high school student athletes. This camp will introduce students to functional movements for strength, conditioning, and speed. The mission is to create a fun strength and conditioning atmosphere.
- Mask are required
- We will enforce 6 ft of social distancing when appropriate
- We will take temperature checks upon arrival
- *Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be permitted into the
- We will use contact tracing in the event of a positive COVID test
- We will sanitize hands upon arrival and frequently throughout the day
- We will sanitize equipment after use
- We will maintain static groups
If you feel ill, we ask you to remain home for the safety of yourself and others.
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home.
By completing this purchase, you are granting permission for your child to participate in the Catholic High’s Strength and Conditioning Program. This Program will take place under the guidance and direction of employees of Catholic High School. You agree to the following:
- you remain legally responsible for any actions taken by your child;
- you hold harmless and defend Catholic High School, its officers, directors, employees associated with the event, from any claim arising from or in connection with your child attending the event or in connection with any illness or injury (including death) or cost of medical treatment in connection therewith;
- you will compensate the school, its officers, directors, and agents associated with the event for reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses which may incur in any action brought against them as a result of such injury or damage, unless such claim arises from the negligence of the school;
Catholic High School reserves the right to photograph its participants to reproduce such images to promote, publicize, or explain the programs and its activities.
|Athlete Group||Football, Cheer, Dance, Non-Volleyball Female Athletes, Non-Football Male Athletes, Volleyball, Students Entering Grades 4&5, Students Entering Grade 6&7, Students Entering 8th Grade|