Fees for 2020 Summer Strength and Conditioning Program
Please NOTE: Fees were reduced because we lost a week of training. If you have more than one child participating in this summer strength and conditioning program, you will receive a refund for 25% of fees. Refunds will be processed by June 22, 2020. Attendance is not required for students in grades 4-8. Non-athletes are welcomed to attend.
The start date for our summer program is June 8th, and the end date is July 23rd for all athletes except football. Football will continue through July 30th.
The summer schedule, which has been reviewed and approved by all CHS coaches, will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday for all athletes except football. Football will train Monday – Thursday.
*Summer workouts for multi-sport athletes will be geared toward the first sport played for the school year.
You must complete a hard copy of the Summer 2020 COVID Initial Student Screen and submit it on the first day of attendance. Daily Health Screenings will be conducted.
- Cheerleaders, Dancers, and Moms ($130) – 6 am – 7 am
- Other female athletes ($160)- 7 am – 8:30 am
- Non -football Male athletes ($160) – 8:30 am – 10:30 am (precise times will be set once registration is finalized)
- Football athletes ($185) – 8:30am until approximately 11:30 am (precise times will be set once registration is finalized)
- Students entering grades 4 & 5 ($130) – 1 pm – 2 pm
- Students entering grades 6 & 7 ($130) – 2 pm – 3 pm
- Students entering 8th grade ($130) – 3 pm – 4:15 pm
Read about our Summer 5-day Absence Policy
Read more about our Safety Procedures
By completing this purchase, you are granting permission for your child to participate in the Catholic High’s Strength and Conditioning Program. This Program will take place under the guidance and direction of employees of Catholic High School. You agree to the following:
- you remain legally responsible for any actions taken by your child;
- you hold harmless and defend Catholic High School, its officers, directors, employees associated with the event, from any claim arising from or in connection with your child attending the event or in connection with any illness or injury (including death) or cost of medical treatment in connection therewith;
- you will compensate the school, its officers, directors, and agents associated with the event for reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses which may incur in any action brought against them as a result of such injury or damage, unless such claim arises from the negligence of the school;
Catholic High School reserves the right to photograph its participants to reproduce such images to promote, publicize, or explain the programs and its activities.
If you have a need, we can break fees into two payments. Please contact Mrs. Erin Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
|Athlete Group||Football, Cheer or Dance, Other Sports, Moms, Students Entering Grades 4&5, Students Entering Grade 6&7, Students Entering 8th Grade|