Eligible Student Council members may attend the 2019 Convention in Baton Rouge. You must register here in order to attend.
LASC Convention… We Build Leaders
January 19-21, 2019
Sulphur High School
- money for meals on Saturday, breakfast Sunday and meals on Monday;
- Bathroom/makeup essentials for trip;
- snacks and drinks for hotel room
- Any student going on stage at any time during convention MUST be in dress-attire. JEANS ARE NOT TO BE WORN ON SATURDAY NIGHT. This applies to delegates and advisors.
- Sunday night will be the HAMMER TIME dance. All are encouraged to come in their flannel shirt with jeans and tennis shoes. NO RIPPED JEANS or SHORTS WILL BE ALLOWED!
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons, school attire is appropriate.
- Convention t-shirts will be the required attire for Monday morning.
- Inappropriate clothing includes the following: Jeans with holes, shorts of any kind, bare midriffs, low cut, strapless, or spaghetti strap tops, plunging neckline tops, and t-shirts with inappropriate messages.
By completing this purchase, you agree that:
- you give your child permission to attend the field trip
- you grant permission for your child to travel in a vehicle secured by CHS and driven by an appropriately licensed driver
- you grant chaperones permission to seek medical treatment for your child if needed
- you understand that the trip fee is non-refundable. If your child cannot attend due to illness or unforeseen circumstance, we cannot refund any fees as all are paid in advance.